• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ultimate Pet Show and Fat Fluffs!

Hi
Steve and I went to the Ultimate Pet show at the NEC on Sunday.
We had a lovely time although not much there for Buns!
We did however meet the FAt fluffs team and were introduced to the Rex Bunnies.
I just wanted to say, how lovely it was to meet you all and what a fantastic job you were doing regarding rabbit welfare. Everything was so professional.

Just so others can see, here are a few photos of the buns! Good job I didn;t have any pockets or they may not have gone home with Sofie!!!

NEC5.jpg

NEC4.jpg

NEC3.jpg

NEC2.jpg

NEC1.jpg

I went on Sunday too! I agree I could have taken all of them home with me! They are so lovely!

Hi Rachie
Shame I didn't know what you looked like. WE could have had a chat!

I'm not normally a Rex fan (not that I could really judge as I had never seen one)
But they are such a beautiful breed. I can see why Jacks-Jane and others on here love them so much.

:wave: It was lovely to meet you! :D

The family did really well! Dora was a proper little actress out and about doing her thing and impressing everyone! :lol:

You too!!:wave::wave:
You all did a fantastic job!
Did you get any feedback from the public. Did anyone say they were going to contact you regarding rescues?

I think this was the first year at the NEC, so maybe if you get invited back next year, you can take some more stock for buns! Seems a little gap in the market!!

I expect you are all exhausted now!

We were! WE had a total of 5 hours in the car, 3 in the NEC of which about 1 hour was on your stand:lol::lol::lol: The other 2 were just eating chocs (did you mange to finish the rest off for us?:lol::lol:) and trying to search out bunny stuff!!!WHich wasn;t there, Much to our disappointment!:)

Anyway, congratulations again!!

:wave: Hello! Lovely to meet you too :)
Yes, we've had very positive feedback from our time @ the NEC and I'm sure LOTS of adoptions will come off the back of it. As my OH said ^ we realised there was a massive gap in the market and took bunny toys/treats yesterday and it really paid off.
I am, however, absolutely SHATTERED now!

:wave: Hello! Lovely to meet you too :)
Yes, we've had very positive feedback from our time @ the NEC and I'm sure LOTS of adoptions will come off the back of it. As my OH said ^ we realised there was a massive gap in the market and took bunny toys/treats yesterday and it really paid off.
I am, however, absolutely SHATTERED now!

So pleased it was worth doing, from all aspects.
I am not surprised you are shattered
Have a nice glass or 2 of wine and relax!!!

Back