• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescue bunnies :)

vonniegee

New Kit
These two cuties came to into the vets where I work from a breeder that had not been taking care of them. The breeder couldn't afford treatment and asked to have them both euthanised instead! (they're 2 months old) not realising that she'd still have to pay for that!
The vet told the owner that if they didn't hand the bunnies over then he would call the RSPCA so they signed them over and I've bought them home. We've reported the breeder to the RSPCA because I'm sure they must still have a lot more rabbits.
They're in their temporary 'quarantine' cage at the moment but are so cute!
My niece has named them Fifi Flowertop and Hannah Montana!

Fifi
DSCF4604.jpg

Hannah
DSCF4605.jpg

One of the dogs saying hello :)
DSCF4595.jpg

DSCF4614.jpg

Theyre gorgeous and I love the names!

I have a Cinderella courtesy of my grandaughter!!

What did they need treatment for?

They had some skin problems and needed worming, vaccinating etc. They also had cuts and scrapes that looked like a result of them being bullied or fighting.

Awww, gorgeous bunnies and what wonderful names. My then 5yr old dd named Bubbles, can you tell? :lol:

Back