• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone own a stephoscope & tummy rubs?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Last night I had my ear to Lolas tummy to see if I could hear anything. All I could hear was my own tummy.

Does anyone own a stephoscope to help them? I am thinking of buying one.

Also - when I rub Lolas tummy when she has belly ache, which is the best place to rub to give her comfort?

Also- how much Infacol for a bunny weight 1.7kgs?

Thank you!

I was given one by a member on here and it does the job though I rarely have a need to use it these days. I usually start off with 2mls Infacol and then 1ml an hour there after followed by syringed cooled, boiled water. The active ingrediant in Infacol is simethicone which is chemically inert (isn't absorbed by the body) so overdose is virtually impossible. :)

sorry had funny images of holding a bunny up to my ear. i know you need to, but think my husband would have a fit if he seen me doing that. i hope lola is feeling better again.

Hi folks.

Last night I had my ear to Lolas tummy to see if I could hear anything. All I could hear was my own tummy.

Does anyone own a stephoscope to help them? I am thinking of buying one.

Also - when I rub Lolas tummy when she has belly ache, which is the best place to rub to give her comfort?

Also- how much Infacol for a bunny weight 1.7kgs?

Thank you!

What would I listen for? Sorry if it sounds stupid, but your thread seems interesting. I just want to be aware for the future, incase my rabbits become ill.

Back