• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns just tried to pull an all-nighter!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
:evil::evil::evil: I am NOT happy. Normally they head for the shed/their hutches like clockwork when I take their food out - tonight all 20+ just looked at me like I was an intruder in their garden and stayed totally still. I had to physically pick up/chase every single one into the shed/hutches and it's taken over and hour and a half!!!
Thank goodness Mulberry helped out by sitting by the shed door waiting to be let in half way through. (I had to shut the door once I'd got some inside or they'd have headed back out for a night on the town again).

GRRRRRR! Not amused. Bet I know who organised it too. :?

Last edited:
Thats hilarious, i thought i had it bad when Bert didnr want to go bck in his hutch!

How about some pics?... We need to see more of this fab group :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: little demons... see even they know Captain carrot keeps getting fitted up by the law :evil:

Well I don't envy you chasing 20 buns in!!....bad enough when I have one escapee!

Cant believe poor Captain Carrot was to blame though.

Funnily enough Captain Carrot was in first and had the whole shed/all the food to himself for ages while I rounded up the others.... :?

:lol::lol::lol: He's not daft. :lol::lol::lol: It sounds like you had an evening full of, erm, fun. :D:D:D

Maybe the buns saw Captain Carrot had gone into the shed and reckoned he would have got all the food so there'd be nothing left for them :)

Back