• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send Vibes-Mxyi - U/D 12/5

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I came home this evening (spent weekend at Jons while mum was on bun duty) to find Blossom has a damp sore eye, which is not as open as it should be, it is slightly inflamed and a bit sore. She is NOT vaccinated as when she came in she looked very pregnant and like she was about to drop. I am hoping it is not the dreaded "M" word, and that she has tear duct problems.:cry::cry: She will be going to the vets first thing tomorrow. Please send 'no "m" vibes'

Her bad eye:

bloss001.jpg

bloss002.jpg

bloss003.jpg

Her good eye:

bloss004.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Blossom :cry: Lots & lots of vibes for her - hoping that she is well again soon & that it's not the 'M' word xxx

If anyone thinks it does look like mxyi, please let me know :(
Though it won't be confirmed until tomorrow, i want to be prepared.

I'm probably wrong but wouldn't m be on both sides? Her other eye looks fine..

Thats what i am hoping, its just how her eye has gone from normal Friday before i set off (daily health checked) to this bad by Monday evening.

Sending lots of (((vibes))), it does look very swollen for an infection but would be suprised if it was Myx whilst it's only affecting one eye. Are her other bits looking OK?

her downstairs always looked a little abnormal and enlarged but put it down to her pregnancy and maybe through rough mating.
Will go and take some pics.
Nose and ears are all clear.

(making her protrude) the redness
bum002.jpg

bum003.jpg

Showing how her bits seem slightly distended (if thats the word) from her
bum004.jpg

bum005.jpg

Back