• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Wish List

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I have two gorgeous little dwarf bunnies, and they are my life. But lately, I've been looking at all these threads, and I would love to have a giant. :love: They seem so sweet and friendly, and I think it would be fun to try something totally different!

I don't have the space for another rabbit right now, so it's just a thought in the back of my head. :(

Anybody else dreaming of more bunnies when they have more space/money/time or a less neurotic OH? :roll: :lol:

Yep, im on the look out for a housebunny :oops::oops:

Dont yet know if it will happen, it may just be a dream :(

Of course, i would love a giant :love:

I'd love a french lop too! But someone said they were too big to live with my Gwennie :(

How big is Gwennie?

Toby is a lionhead lop of about 3kg & he lives with Charlotte a french lop, who is just over 5kg :) Don't know if that helps.

Blue french lop for me....but not for a very long time. :lol:
I have a blue butt frenchie and she is the prettiest bun ive ever had.I will never be without a french lop.They are just so funny,but can be very naughty too!!!:D

How big is Gwennie?

Toby is a lionhead lop of about 3kg & he lives with Charlotte a french lop, who is just over 5kg :) Don't know if that helps.

Dill is 2.6kg & B is 4.6kg but B is very small for a frenchie,and they live together well.Will was 15lbs and like a puppy-beautiful breed.

French lop here too....or any lop for that matter cos I have never had one:lol: I need a bunny for matty atm and will prolly take one whos story tugs my heart strings and no lops again for me.

Since having Piper, I would love another mini rex, but also, I miss terribly my little dutch boy Paulie ( Pipers intended partner) and I just would love a pair of Dutchies. :love:

A chinchilla coloured bunny, preferrably a mini lop, is what I have been looking for for a long time. Somehow I managed to fall in love with 5 other bunnies over the last few years, so now I don't have any more space for my dream bunny. :lol:

Back