• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tululah and Buster our New ARC Foster Buns

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
We have the pleasure of fostering these two scrummy buns at the moment.

Tululah the Frenchie X and her husbun the lovely lionlop Buster.

Whoever snaffles these two is in for a treat - they are adorable beyond words....

House rabbits who need lots of space or a giant shed in the garden...

ARC buns for those who might be interested...

Tululah
IMG_4692.jpg

Buster, who is masquerading as a Pekingese Dog
IMG_4691.jpg

If I drop that maze off, check all my bags and pockets :love::love::love::love:

Feel free to take them home Caroline - I thought you fancied a couple of house rabs and Tally would soon seen Sadie in her place!

Not sure about your lovely new sofa though.....

Feel free to take them home Caroline - I thought you fancied a couple of house rabs and Tally would soon seen Sadie in her place!

Not sure about your lovely new sofa though.....

Sadly I have reached full house already at 8!! If I could somehow hide them from Iain though....

Well James I think he might notice the lump that is Tululah! She makes a bit of a statement.

And she gullumphs around as she has the biggest boots ever!

Speaking of lumps...Truff truff the chuff chuff has just tried to eat my curry takeaway!!!! :shock: think she thought it was treaty time.

Honestly, they are gorgeous!!! I wish I wish! please don't show me any bunnies when I come down to drop our two off...I may get uber broody!

Speaking of lumps...Truff truff the chuff chuff has just tried to eat my curry takeaway!!!! :shock: think she thought it was treaty time.

Honestly, they are gorgeous!!! I wish I wish! please don't show me any bunnies when I come down to drop our two off...I may get uber broody!

You will have to bring a blindfold. :lol:

Oh okay but because I can't be trusted, here's Dinky and Fella.

IMG_4713.jpg

:D:D

Also needing a lovely home together..........

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes my eyes!!!!!!!

Honestly, we really would if we had a bigger house!

Now I have got two bunnies as my feet both staring at me as if to say PWEASE DADDY be fair!

Back