• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Bunny Alert!! *lots of pics* :o)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Here are my babies :love::love: They are still together, was so worried about leaving them in the shed overnight, woke up this morning, put my dressing gown on, straight down the shed to find them snuggled up in the litter tray :love::love:

100_1199.jpg

YaY! Treats time. Nom nom nom...

100_1178.jpg

Lets eat our hay... from our litter tray :lol:

100_1184.jpg

Mmmmm Yummy Green Oat Hay...

100_1194.jpg

Whos the prettiest of them all :love::love:

100_1200.jpg

Back off Hoomin!! Hes MY husbun now!

100_1187.jpg

Bunny Bum!
100_1188.jpg

Im missing these guys so much!! Its so quiet in the house without them :?

xXx

*Heads off to RIN to look for a housebun* :oops::oops:

Last edited:
They look very happy together just need some sunshine for them to play in now

Yeah :? Ive not let them in the run yet - its attached with a catflap but didnt want to give them too much space too soon :) They seem to be doing really well though :) xXx

Awwwwww look at em - so loved up & happy :love::love::love::love:

Fancy bonding our 2 contis, Emily & Archie for me Tree ;)

We decided to try this afternoon :? Lets just say Archie needs rid of a few more hormones first - poor Emily was shattered after 30 mins :shock: Consequently he's on his own again :roll:

Awwwwww look at em - so loved up & happy :love::love::love::love:

Fancy bonding our 2 contis, Emily & Archie for me Tree ;)

We decided to try this afternoon :? Lets just say Archie needs rid of a few more hormones first - poor Emily was shattered after 30 mins :shock: Consequently he's on his own again :roll:

Naughty Archie :no::no: :lol: They'll have to go and see Aunty Tree :)

xXx

YAY! well done Lola and Ronnie! at last ;)
The shed looks awesome and they seem very happy

If the house is so empty, you'll just have to get another pair.....

YAY! well done Lola and Ronnie! at last ;)
The shed looks awesome and they seem very happy

If the house is so empty, you'll just have to get another pair.....

:shock: A pair?!? :lol::lol: God i'd get shot if i asked for a pair!! Im pushing it asking for another 1 :lol: Im going to wait until the decorating is done i think... it looks like a bomb site in here :lol:

They seem happier in the shed today :love: Think theyre getting used to it. Its all finished now, apart from shelves, which Dad will do when hes got time :roll:

xXx

:shock::shock::shock: actually I do quite enjoy bonding :lol::lol::lol:, bunnies really make me laugh :lol:

Back