• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Claw in cookie!!

Bunnyx

Warren Scout
I recently notcied that my bunny cookie had a little dark patch near his nose, I just assumed it was a grey spot coming through as he has grey on his head, well just now I decided to put the buns in thier runs for a bit while the rain has stopped and I noticed it looked much bigger and as if something was poking out so I got him out and had a good look and I pulled it a bit and to my shock a great big claw came out! I couldnt belive it! It looks like a rabbit claw and Pepsi and cookie escaped a few weeks back and got in a bit of a fight so I think it was from then there is a cut left now with a hole in it was pussy and I cleaned it and put a bit of sudocrem on do u tihnk he needs to see a vet? Its not bleeding or anything it just looks a bit inflamed and swollen
I just cant belive how I couldnt of noticed it before!!

I would check in the morning. If it's weeping again and still looks sore then yes incase he needs antibiotics. If it's dried up and looks better just keep a close eye on it :)

Agree with Tamsin. Just wanted to say I'm really glad this isn't a thread about finding a claw in a biscuit, which is what I first though from the title :mrgreen:

Agree with Tamsin. Just wanted to say I'm really glad this isn't a thread about finding a claw in a biscuit, which is what I first though from the title :mrgreen:

Haha made me laff lol:lol::lol: x x

Thanks ill check him again in the morning x

Back