• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Weekend In Windlesham We Are Bonding.....

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
The recently berieved Harry and the even more recently berieved Cutie Pie...

Me finks it's love:love::love::love:

IMG_4750.jpg

Cutie has been giving Harry washies ever since they went into together last night, but today he's decided to reciprocate and without the aid of a banana!!! Ask Janice_ARC if you don't know what that means LOL.

Think Tigerbabe has her new family member don't you?

It looks like one whold bunny and a beheaded one. They are lovely :love:

He was actually only washing his own foot in this one but it did progress to her head eventually. She keeps asking for his love and has finally got it. I think they could go home right now but no chance! I have to keep them forever....ha ha ha....(in a deep sinister voice).

:lol::lol:

Ohhh Myyy LORDDD:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Im giving you all my wishes for good luck:) it dosent look like youl be needing there soo together!
Yes Deffnitly happy family!

Well done;)
xxx

He was actually only washing his own foot in this one but it did progress to her head eventually. She keeps asking for his love and has finally got it. I think they could go home right now but no chance! I have to keep them forever....ha ha ha....(in a deep sinister voice).

:lol::lol:

No chance... they're coming home (and I might steal Olive & Rosie... and Tallulah and her teddy bear husbun too)

*tries to look innocent*

:love: Well I've seen this loved up couple in the fur and am over the moon... I'll be as happy as a pig in muck if this works out because Cutie Pie so deserves it, I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit with as much love to give as she does :love: plus it's lovely to know that she'll be going to a great home :D.

Back