• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Junior Rabbit...?

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Ok so most of you know that i entered the Pampered Piggies competition and won with Fuzzy's photo, in the junior section... I didnt enter her to be in the section i just had to put her age and name. So anyway i was wondering...
Is a 1year old classed as a Junior? Fuzzy is about 1yr so thats what i put her down as.

Also i think the prize is a junior science selective food (which is good because ive changed mine over to science selective) but... i didnt think my rabbits were junior... daisy and fuzzy are about 1.. and toffee is 3.
Would the junior food harm them? if i blend it in with their current adult food?

i was just wondering... im not too sure if that is the prize... but it did have a photo of the science selective products with junior, senior and adult.... :roll:

Thanks in advance:wave:

For those who didnt know...
This is the photo i entered and won with:

09-04-20037.jpg

On: Pampered Piggies

I think the junior is a richer blend than the regular and has a higher calcium content. While I wouldn't feed it to your buns on it's own I don't think it would do any harm to mix a bit of it in with the usual SS.

I think the junior is a richer blend than the regular and has a higher calcium content. While I wouldn't feed it to your buns on it's own I don't think it would do any harm to mix a bit of it in with the usual SS.

Ok thank you, its just i dont want it to go to waste.. so i was thinking of mixing it in. :wave:

Edit- maybe its an excuse of getting another bun? :roll::lol::lol:
naa my parents wouldnt allow it haha! :(

Back