• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls have started thumping.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Either Lola or Lucy has started thumping in the early hours of the morning and late at night. They get covered up at about 10.30pm and will go to bed until I get up, usually about 7 - 8am.

There is nothing that can be scaring them - I seriously think they are doing it for attention. Its very loud :shock:

Any ideas why they have suddenly started doing this - or is it just buns being buns?

Thank you!

I think its buns being buns.One of mine thumps most nights [think its Loppy],there's never any problem ie nothing scaring them etc.Its probably just attention seeking behaviour.It will be interesting to see if it stops when "spring fever" stops:D

we had a letter from the council after the neighbours complained about our frenchies thumping!! we now have them in the house at night.

My buns were at it this morning too. They woke me up at 5.30am and I was worried so I rushed out of bed to see what was wrong. Nothing!

But that was me up and wide awake! Yawn!:roll:

Back