• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
The rabbit cam is online, my new laptop doesn't crash when I play it hehe :lol:

I'm sitting in the kitchen and its on over the garden, its filming through a window so its not great quality but you should be able to tell which rabbits which lol :D

I've seen Spice, Elsa and Ozzy all binkying already so I can only imagine there going to be boring now :shock: and also the webcam can't cover the whole garden so if theres no buns you may just have to be patient until they decide its their big on-screen moment :lol:

http://www.justin.tv/sam_spice

Enjoy!

offline: 10.30am
online: 11.30am
offline: 12.30pm

(cant believe its been every hour lol this wasnt planned hehe)

Last edited:
There doing some kind of clean-a-thon atm :p The othe pair are found the otherside of the house/garden, they must be shy lol

I see the bunnies!
Tell you what if they keep munching like that you wont need a lawn mower!!:lol:

We don't actually have a lawn mower! :lol: The grass is bare, you can just about see the yellow on the cam hehe. If we get time we take them to the side lawn but they have to be on supervision there, and then we have to set up the fencing... so basically im to lazy to do it right now in the cold! :lol::lol:

I'm gonna throw some food out to boost there camera confidence haha (while trying to avoid being in the camera :oops::oops: )

Yes I thought I could hear you typing! At the bottom of the video screen, it said summat about a dolphin snorkelling soundtrack?! At first I thought you had water running.

owww hehe

I've put some food out lol

Also just seen one of the magpies on the wall!

(I am also failing to finish my uni assignment right now :lol::lol: )

lol you have definatly got me addicted lol! I have no idea how to turn the mic off sorry, i hope we don't say too much embarrassing stuff! lol I forget its on lol

Back