• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige Spill the Beans

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: If we had, had our birthday party it would have been very exciting
Big: And some buns would have dressed up especially for the occasion
Beige: And we would have worn our Birthday suits
Big: Beige would have flirted with all the does
Beige: And Big would have had a queue of bucks waiting to give her a birthday kiss
Big: Yes my lips were exhausted
Beige: Would have been exhausted Big
Big: Oh yes would have been exhausted. Although teeth got in the way of French kissing
Beige: But of course that doesn’t apply to gummy buns
Big: Yes gummy buns can French kiss

Big: Yes if we had, had our party things wouldn’t have got out of hand and the Police helicopter wouldn’t have kept flying over.
Beige: Fortunately, we would have had a plan if that had happened; all the REWs would have gone under the bushes
Big: The BiB bunnies would just stand very still
Beige: The agoutis would lay flat on the ground
Big: The dutchies would lay on top of each others white bits
Beige: And the butterfly bunnies like us would look for cover where ever we could find it

Big: Yes it was harder for us.
Beige: I did see a couple of butterfly bunnies panicking
Big: Of course it wouldn’t have got out of hand had it not been for the pigs
Beige: True
Big: A whole heard of pigs appeared from no where
Beige: Yes the pigs’ gate crashed the party
Big: Actually I think they were elves pigs
Beige: Oscar and his laydees had secretly been telling all the other pigs on the forum about the party we were not having.
Big: When they first arrived they were OK but then they started barbering each other and then barbering a few willing rabbits, they told them it would help with their molt
Beige: One doe was really upset by a bald patch and a fight broke out
Big: Yes fur was flying every where and there was a lot of head humping going on.
Beige: Yes even security joined in!
Big: And your go-cart was almost trashed wasn’t it
Beige: Yes I just managed to stop a cart full of pigs from going down a steep grassy bank
Big: In no time at all the lawn was covered in hay and all the pot plants were being dug up
Beige: I saw a group of lops trying to topple the bird table over
Big: And a giant was dancing on the picnic table
Beige: Pellets were being thrown everywhere…
Big: Yes it was a good party
Beige: Yes a very good party
Big: Shall we not have another one next year?
Beige: Definitely not.

MatildaYes I did enjoy the not party the finding cover wherever I could was hard but ending up under the legs of a giant. Sorry didn't catch your name.
Cocoyeah didn't wait for me did you I ended up in a pot posing as a pansy. The other buns took the mickey all night after that although I did sneak a kiss with big x x x
twinklei wanted to dress up all sparkly but Matilda said I could go as a ghost with my big black eyes and White fur. I didn't realize it was one of those Throw your keys in the middle party. At some point in the night I had loads of bunnies throw themselves on top of me. I knew I is attractive but that was a little widiculos. Anyways got a smooch with coco under the bush as he got jealous.
Allpencilled the not partee for next year x x

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles say that just about sums up the party that never was. ;);)

nemoi still have a metacam headache...and i keep getting the urge tocollect hay and make a nest ...just WHAT was in those cocktails ...:shock:

Back