• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebond? Advice/Experiences Please.

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
As some of you probably know, I attempted to bond Rhia & Dylan a month or so ago & it went horribly, horribly wrong. Dylan ended up in the vets for three days & has been left with permanent damage. It wasnt instant hatred, they were alright for a couple of seconds before Dylan (Very placid, totally docile little bun) decided to bite Rhias back - Then it turned into a very angry ball of flying fur. Has anyone got any experiences with bonds that failed first time? It would make life so much easier if they lived together, Not to mention that Dylan isnt actually really mine - She is still, a 'Stray'. Dont think I'd ever be brave enough to try them again myself, but please give me some hope folks? ThankYou :wave:

Graham and Strawberry both had a really bad fight (when we lifted Gray up he still have Strawberry attached in his mouth). We let them live side by side for about 3 weeks before trying to bond them in a neutral space and it all went swimmingly after that!

Graham and Strawberry both had a really bad fight (when we lifted Gray up he still have Strawberry attached in his mouth). We let them live side by side for about 3 weeks before trying to bond them in a neutral space and it all went swimmingly after that!

Hmm Encouraging, but they have lived with bars between them since early January. The agression between bars had died right down so I assumed they might be ok with each other - was most definately not the case!

Back