• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binx is getting neutered Wednesday

MammaH

Alpha Buck
Hey all havent been on for a while as I've had work and essays and no time for RU :cry:

I was just wondering on what I need to do to prepare for Binx before and after he's had it snipped.. Im actually really nervous about it, I know its a normal procedure but I cant help but really worry that something is going to go wrong (Im guessing this is normal as I know alot of people always worry about this)
Im slightly worried about him getting irritation when he gets back as I wash his blankets in the washing machine and I dont want him getting irritated :?

please give me some advice :)

Hello - I hope Binx gets on ok with his neutering - I'm sure he'll be fine.
I would think the blankets will be ok, if that's what he's already used to, he'll just have to take it easy afterwards - no jumping about the place (not easy, when your a bunny:lol: ).
Let us know how he gets on :D

Good luck Binx!

Getting some of his fave foods in would be good, to tempt him to eat if he's not feeling hungry when he gets home. Maybe a heatpad too to help him keep warm.

Daisy-Sunshine is being spayed tomorrow and I'm already a nervous wreck!

Back