• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another bun in stasis...../ he paseed away in my arms

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
i have a baby english lop who,s gone into complete shutdown:cry::cry::cry: he,s not eating or pooing, he,s had all the meds he can by the vet, he,s on a heatpad but is so subdued and quiet, im syringe feeding but its stressing him out:cry::cry::cry::cry: please can thumper have some vibes :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this Caroline :cry:

I really do not know what is going on with all our Bunnies at the moment :cry:

Lots of vibes for Thumper

xx

thumper is no better at all:cry::cry: i have the vets at 10.20, im going to ask if they,ll admit him :cry::cry::cry:

Poor Bun :cry:

A good decision to ask for admission.
If they can get IV fluids into him it really can make a difference.
Please let us know updates when you are able to.

:cry::cry::cry::cry: thumper passed away in my arms before my appointment, i picked him up to give him a cuddle and he just went all floppy closed his eyes and that was it:cry::cry::cry: we rushed him straight to the vets but he,d gone :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
im totally distraught and feel i can no longer care for my bunnies so ill be rehoming all my healthy bunnies and just keep the bunnies that would be put to sleep if they wer,nt here:cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: Please don't blame yourself and please reconsider your decision to rehome your bunnies, as I don't think that you will find anybody to care for them better than you are doing at the moment. Hugs to you.

Back