• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy Busy busy

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
oh, finally sat down.

before I started on the hutches I had to go and change the electric screwdriver, and the darn thing had stopped working, Ive only had it two months, bought a new one, cos the one I had was out of stock! Really annoying when you plan to do something then can't.

Anyway, Finally managed to clean bunnies out, then set to work, I added more locks to Charlie and Autumn's hutch as the top didn't have them :oops::oops:, then replaced the hinges on their run lid as they has split, I moved the hutch too as they had split cos I had to manipulate it past the flower box under the window.

I also made the run a bit more rain protected, and added a plastic sheet over the top (read ikea clear shower curtain for 87p)

While out i also bought this http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...|cat_12107855|Other+outdoor+toys|12107864.htm I am hoping it will help Charlie as he has tender hocks at the minute, so I am hoping the padding wil relieve some of that.

Back