• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VERY Stroppy Bun - Tips on bonding buns please!!

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
Need a bit of help guys :oops:

Marmite has been acting really weird lately!! Whenever Minka is running round the garden and he's in his run...if she cames up to his run, he's trying to nip her and he gors crazy!!! Is this because she's in HIS territory?? I've noticed he doesn't behave like this when she's in the run and he's got the run of the garden. He just sniffs her eats the grass right beside her!!

ALSO....my Minka is being spayed on wednesday :( so please send me some good vibes :)

Last edited:
No they aren't bonded yet...they will be in about 3 weeks hopefully after Minka is spayed and recovered :)

Any tips on bonding them?

:wave: The behaviour will be a combination of several factors: the fact that she's unspayed, the fact that's he's in his territory and the fact that it's Spring.

Wait until she's spayed and has had a few weeks for her hormones to calm down then try bonding them on completely neutral territory. If you read through the behaviour and bonding section on here you will find loads of help and good advice:) Good luck!

Thank you...will check it out :)

I've done quite a bit of research...so hopefully the forum will re-iterate what I've read. I'm taking buns to my parents as this is neutral territory :D I have a small pen (6 side hexagonal with netting roof) as their space while they are there. Will this be big enough for both? x

Back