• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No..................

I've spotted him before :love: I don't know if there is a reason why they have chosen not to neuter him. I can imagine the chaos an unneutered bunny would bring on your household :shock:

I've spotted him before :love: I don't know if there is a reason why they have chosen not to neuter him. I can imagine the chaos an unneutered bunny would bring on your household :shock:

Surprisingly I have had two entire Bucks, aged 11 and 13. No problems at all !!

Aww Jane he is a cutie pie, but sometimes you do have to say no more room at the bunny inn :cry: Have to say though he's tugging at my heart strings now :cry::cry::cry:

I was just thinking the same! :shock::shock::shock: Did Alice ring you for ideas for names ;):lol:

I've got to admit I thought I was seeing things when I first saw them and their names :lol::lol::lol:

I hope the person who adopts them keeps their names - it would be such a shame not to.

Aww :love: I'd snap him up if I thought he'd bond with my old house rabbirs Winston and Ebony, but I think an un-neutered buck might cause trouble

Back