• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wildies Snapped Today (billions of pics)

CHH

Warren Scout
Some wildies from today. One of them has a distinct white stripe down the middle of it's head. It was quite far away though!!........

DSCF7060%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7055%20(Small).JPG

And the other buns........

DSCF7059%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7056%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7053%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7049%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7048%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7058%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7057%20(Small).JPG

DSCF7054%20(Small).JPG

And some other stuff while we were out........

Edinburgh Castle.....

DSCF7045%20(Small).JPG

Firth Of Forth with Fife over the water.....

DSCF7044%20(Small).JPG

Arthur's Seat.....

DSCF7043%20(Small).JPG

Oh gosh there's so many! :love::love::love:
Some of them look so young too! Bless the little wildie buns! :love::love::love:

Wild buns are the best ! Love them. I saw a black wild bunny a few months ago ?!?!

Hmmm my OH spotted an orange bun out the car window on some heath land near us once. He made me pull over and so ensued much diving about in the undergrowth with my OH convinced that the bunny was a domestic one escaped.
Eventually after much chasing about we saw little orange bun with some more of his wildy friends, looking at us like we were mental. :oops:
He acted just like them and we just guessed that at some point maybe a domestic one had mated with a wildie and so he came about somehow out of that but he def behaved just like the wild ones.
I wonder how many times he's been chased about by people thinking he's domestic like we did! :oops: :lol:

I saw a black wild bunny a few months ago ?!?!

There are at least a couple of black buns living just up the road from us. Unfortunately they live beside a busy road so we can't really get pics.

It's not exactly the safest place for them to be!!

Interesting that other people have seen crazy coloured wild bunnies too.:wave:

The black one I saw was with all his other brown wildie mates too.

Back