• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly-Weds! Ronnie and Lola

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
My babies are all grown up! Theyve came back from bonding today.... ive had to put them straight down the shed to avoid them fighting over the house :? Ive been down there every 10 mins checking on them :oops: Havent been able to get a decent picture yet, everytime i open the shed door they come running over :lol:

Here they are... :love::love:

100_1167.jpg

100_1171.jpg

And their shed before they went in :lol:

100_1156.jpg

Just want to say a BIG thank you to Tree, who did the bonding for me. Dont know how i came away without the little otter buck :oops::oops: xXx

Hooray! At bloody last, well done Tree :lol:

:shock: Hush Lucy :( Hes still my baby. I thing i was the problem all along :roll: I have 2 bunnies to bond this week for a ladys daughter a few doors away, i know it will be easy as theyre not my own :?

Tree said if i want to bring them back indoors, leave them down the shed for a week to settle then move them back inside
:D :D :D

Awwww they suit each other :love: :love: He will still love you Becky, your the one that feeds him after all :lol: :lol:.

Theyre quite funny together :lol: I do love him :love: Really missing him :? The lounge looks huge!! You can come round now Shell, theres room for you to fit in :lol: They took up so much room indoors with all their trays and crates its suprising when its all moved! xXx

Tree said if i want to bring them back indoors, leave them down the shed for a week to settle then move them back inside
:D :D :D

Erm I thought you'd spent all that money on the shed for the bunnies to live there? :lol: You may find Dan moves in there if you move them back in the house :lol::lol:

Erm I thought you'd spent all that money on the shed for the bunnies to live there? :lol: You may find Dan moves in there if you move them back in the house :lol::lol:

:lol: I wouldnt be bothered if he moved down there to be honest :lol: We shall see, ive just got to be strong, have to keep telling myself Ronnie actually likes it down there :roll:

I thought you might say that :lol: I think it'll be lovely for them down there, especially in this weather.

Theyre quite funny together :lol: I do love him :love: Really missing him :? The lounge looks huge!! You can come round now Shell, theres room for you to fit in :lol: They took up so much room indoors with all their trays and crates its suprising when its all moved! xXx

Lol Im gonna have to sort out a visit to see them then :lol:. Im a big fan of big buns. :love: :love:

:lol: I wouldnt be bothered if he moved down there to be honest :lol: We shall see, ive just got to be strong, have to keep telling myself Ronnie actually likes it down there :roll:

Do feel free hun... ive told you before, anytime :)

I thought you might say that :lol: I think it'll be lovely for them down there, especially in this weather.

Are you kidding? Its freezing out there! Ive just been out to get the foster buns in, its cold :(

Will we see you tomorrow? Adoption papers? ;) xXx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love:, they're so cute wanted to bunny nap them :lol::lol:, well I did until they kept me awake all night :lol::lol::lol:.I am soooooooooooo pleased they're still being good :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love:, they're so cute wanted to bunny nap them :lol::lol:, well I did until they kept me awake all night :lol::lol::lol:.I am soooooooooooo pleased they're still being good :D

:oops: :oops: Im so sorry they kept u up. Theyre a naughty odd couple :lol:

I keep going down to check their behaving, think theyre getting sick of it as i keep waking them :lol: Theyve had their dinner and seem settled :love: Hopefully they'll be good overnight :D :D xXx

It was a pleasure to have them, they are so funny, they're as mad as anything :lol::lol::lol:

Sending being good vibes, but sure they'll be fine :D

YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Well done Tree.

I knew we could get these two together!!!

Becky leave them down the shed, they will love it!

SOOO happy there together :love: :love:

I DEMAND more piccies!!! :love::love:

Becky you have made my day :D:D:D

Whooooop woooooo go Ronnie & Lola - well done Tree they look so happy :love::love::love::love:

I'm dead chuffed for you Becky after all the stress of trying to bond them yourself -oh & as Nat says more pics please ;):D:D:D

Awwh thank you both :) Shall add more pics tomorrow ;) Ive just been down for the last time tonight, told them to go sleepies :love: :love:

xXx

WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

at last they're friends! that is fantastic becky! the shed looks AMAZING aswell, you and dan have done a wicked job!

well done to all involved, i'm so glad they're together finally, they look gorgeous! xx

Back