• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Won!!!!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
haha yesss i won the pampered piggies contest!!
That has made my day!

not sure which photo one, but i will be finding out soon!
Heres my email:

Hi Vicky,

Just a note to say … CONGRATULATIONS!

Fuzzy was chosen as the winner of the Junior section.

Your fabulous prize will be on its way to you on Tuesday and your photo will be proudly displayed in our reception and on the website for the rest of the Month.

As part of the prize your photo will be made into a greetings card and sold in one of our charity card packs, (all profits go to a rabbit or guinea pig rescue)

We will send you a pack of charity cards as soon as they come pack from the printers.

Well done again

Aunty Sally x

Yayyyy!! :wave::wave::wave:

Yaay well done you and Fuzzy :D :D :D Can't wait to see which one won!

Do you know what your prize is??

Errm.. i cant remember haha!!
i think its some new food they have recently got in.. it used to be on the site but shes taken it off :roll: Edit - i think its whats in the photo.. im not sure :?

The photos i entered of fuzzy were:
so its one of these... i wonder which? :lol::love:
09-04-20037.jpg

09-04-20043.jpg

i sent her an email back thanking her and she replied:

Your very welcome, in fact toffee was short listed on both his photos and I was hoping the one of him in his hat would be the winner but I wasn’t the judge!

Hope they enjoy their winnings!

Sal

:D So toffee could have won the adult one too haha.. never mind, i dont want to be greedy :lol::lol::love:

Thank you everyone,
i am very pleased of my little fuzzy :)
Special treats for all three of them tonight :lol: :love:

My photo is now on the website! :D
Cant wait to get my prizes :lol::love:

Back