• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

f.a.o MOPSMUM AND BUNNYMADHOUSE and everyone who wants a cute bun fix!

caerleon

Mama Doe
here is billy aka cheeky doing what he does best, sunbathing!

2009_0503billy0001.jpg

2009_0503billy0010.jpg

2009_0503billy0013.jpg

2009_0503billy0009.jpg

2009_0503billy0011.jpg

thank you! hes so chilled out, he turns towards the sun as it moves round during the day,needs a little turntable!:lol:

Awww... look how he has grown, he was so dinky when I fostered him :love::love: he still has that impish baby look about him though. Nice to see how he is getting on. :)

Awww... look how he has grown, he was so dinky when I fostered him :love::love: he still has that impish baby look about him though. Nice to see how he is getting on. :)

i didnt know you fostered him!have you seen him on facebook ive got loads of pics of him on there!hes still quite small, mind you he doesnt sit still long enough too put weight on!:lol:

Last edited:
i didnt know you fostered him!have you seen him on facebook ive got loads of pics of him on there!hes still quite small, mind you he doesnt sit still long enough too put weight on!:lol:

Yeah I had him and his brothr Icarus for a few months, my OH was very attached to Cheeky and wanted to keep him as he looked a lot like his bunny Maverick who we lost suddenly at 6 months old. He's always been very lively (and a touch on the skinny side), he binkied round his crate like a looney! :lol::lol:

Yeah I had him and his brothr Icarus for a few months, my OH was very attached to Cheeky and wanted to keep him as he looked a lot like his bunny Maverick who we lost suddenly at 6 months old. He's always been very lively (and a touch on the skinny side), he binkied round his crate like a looney! :lol::lol:

he still does that! sally his wifey sits upstairs out of the way!hes her toy boy!:lol:
2009_0422vitalygarden0028.jpg

Back