• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Tasha (amputation ) UPDATE

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
My friend had a rabbit of Starlight last August she was supposed to be a german Lop but was a dwarf lop (not that that matters). She as had to go to the vets today as my friend noticed she had an abcess on her toe on the hind right leg anyway it as spread very quickly up the rest of the foot. It as been cleaned out and you can actually see some of the ligaments:cry:. We have got her on penicillin until Wednesday. My vet will check it then and hopefully be able to amputate her leg (if of course the abcess doesn't spread anymore:cry:.
She looks so cute with her green bandage on:)

Last edited:
Tasha, as gone in this morning for her amputation but vet has said if the infection has tracked further on than her leg then we have to consider letting her go:(
Please keep all fingers and toes crossed for her please

Unfortunately Tasha as gone to the bridge. When my Vet was amputating the leg the abcess had tracked into the groin and stomach area:cry:

Oh Kay poor Tasha, I'm so sorry that her abcess had gone further (((((hugs for you & your friend))))) xxx

Binky free Tasha, sleep tight sweetheart xxxx

Back