• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo of Helen and Baby Saint. 3-5-09

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Helen and her baby Saint have settled in nicely and are eating and seem contented.
Mum is very protective and so she is apt to go for your hand if you put it near baby and we can understand why.
It is going to take time for her to realise we are not going to hurt her or her precious beautful baby and it could take months or years but with plenty of patience we will get there in the end.
It has been mentioned that whoever dumped them may have tried to 'neck' Helen and this could be why she has the twisted back and will not let you touch her in that area. I hope to God that's not true as the thought horrifies me, I only hope whoever abused and dumped them...has a difficult and unrewarding life for being so evil. :evil:

Maysie xx

PROUD HELEN AND BABY SAINT. (Photo taken today)

3-5-09001.jpg

If I had a baby like that I would be protective too! :love::love:

Poor Mummy! :( Hope she goes from strength to strength x x

Oh my they are sooooooooooo cute! :love::love::love::love:

So glad they're safe with you now Maisie & that they soon learn to trust you for the love & care you will give them xxx

Back