• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly and Nibbler

maymie

Young Bun
Hi All :wave:

I havent really posted pics of my 2 wee bunnies so I thought that I'd better let them know how loved they are by posting their pics for you all to see!

Sorry they are a big big - the image hosting site that I use doesnt let you resize them :(

Dolly stiking a pose! :lol:

Nibbler, he is a little poser! :lol:

Thanksguys!! :D

They are little models! Whenever I get the camera out they both just sit there looking pretty! :lol:

I keep trying to get pics of Dolly sleeping coz she sleeps on her back! I'd never seen anythign like it before! :lol:

On his bad days you can have him! little monkey! :lol: Everytime I get into his cage with him he licks my hand (he loves his mummy :D) but somedays he pounces on it! He also likes to tip his hay tray and pellets/veg everywhere and roll in his litter tray! :evil: little devil! Apart from that I love him to bits! :lol: Mind you, Dolly isnt much better herself! They have their moments, as I am sure everyones buns do!

Back