• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dogs

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Took a couple pics today so thought i would share my lovely dogs. Both are rescues - Penny a stray and Barney who was going to be pts by his owners as they were splitting up and neither wanted to take him :roll:

DSC02304Small.jpg

DSC02303Small.jpg

DSC02321Small.jpg

DSC02320Small.jpg

DSC02310Small.jpg

DSC02328Small.jpg

Penny watchiing Elliot
DSC02329Small.jpg

You may think Barneys nails are too long here but they arent. He's just had them cut. He has such a long quick due to not being walked for 7 years so they always look like that unfortunately.
DSC02331Small.jpg

awww they are both georgeous :love: they look very calm well behaved little doggies:)

HA! Dont let them fool you! They are well behaved around the animals thats about it :lol: Barney is like a mini tank when he gets excited - charging about. :lol: And if someone dares to come near the door penny goes beserk :roll:
she still doesnt really trust strangers :lol:

and Barney who was going to be pts by his owners as they were splitting up and neither wanted to take him :roll:

:(:(:( Maybe his owners splitting up was the best thing that could have happened to poor Barney - or he might still be there with them.

They're both gorgeous. :love::love:

Back