• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fidget keeping me awake

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Argh.... neither fidget or I (or frankie or my OH for that matter) are going to sleep until Fidget has pooed. She's been on the bed for nearly 3 hours now and where Frankie has pooed about 300 times fidget has done none and the tragedies happening on the forum have late have led to major worry about this kind of thing! :(

Argh.... neither fidget or I (or frankie or my OH for that matter) are going to sleep until Fidget has pooed. She's been on the bed for nearly 3 hours now and where Frankie has pooed about 300 times fidget has done none and the tragedies happening on the forum have late have led to major worry about this kind of thing! :(

maybe she only poops in her litter tray tho...neither Alvin or Pearl go to the toilet if its not in the litter tray

maybe she only poops in her litter tray tho...neither Alvin or Pearl go to the toilet if its not in the litter tray

Haha not a chance where Fidget is concerned! She is a nightmare for litter training. She'll go anywhere, and usually a lot, which is why i'm concerned :(

Thanks. I just hate this feeling! The more Frankie produces the more worried i get and at this rate i'll be eating my hair soon!

Back