• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elliot (yes i know AGAIN!!)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Doing what he does best - absolutely nothing! :lol::lol::love:

DSC02153Small.jpg

DSC02157Small.jpg

DSC02239Small.jpg

DSC02319Small.jpg

Here he is in his little run with my dogs enjoying the sun too. The larger run doesnt get the sun all day so this afternoon i gave him his own little one and he loved the sun and eating up the fresh grass. (and yes you guessed it - lying down too :lol: )
DSC02349Small.jpg

DSC02357Small.jpg

DSC02356Small.jpg

:shock: look at his belly in that 3rd pic. :thumb: looks like you are doing a brilliant job. give him a noserub from Auntie Tracey:D

Aww thanks everyone! Im so pleased with him. He's not eating as much hay as he should be so he's been getting a telling off from me and Aaron (my son):lol: He said "elliot my best friend you have to be a good boy and eat the hay" :love: He tells everyone about his best friend elliot.
His tummy is definately growing Tracey :shock:
Do you think i should start reducing his food now so he'll eat more hay or carry on what im doing for a bit longer? He's also getting good at me picking him up for cuddles so long as i stay sitting or kneeling. He seems to like it once hes up but its the initial picking up hes a bit scared of.
His coat is getting fluffier too so im over the moon with him. Soon he'll be fit enough to meet the other buns :cry:

Nose rub done tracey :thumb:

Aww thanks everyone! Im so pleased with him. He's not eating as much hay as he should be so he's been getting a telling off from me and Aaron (my son):lol: He said "elliot my best friend you have to be a good boy and eat the hay" :love: He tells everyone about his best friend elliot.
His tummy is definately growing Tracey :shock:
Do you think i should start reducing his food now so he'll eat more hay or carry on what im doing for a bit longer? He's also getting good at me picking him up for cuddles so long as i stay sitting or kneeling. He seems to like it once hes up but its the initial picking up hes a bit scared of.
His coat is getting fluffier too so im over the moon with him. Soon he'll be fit enough to meet the other buns :cry:

Nose rub done tracey :thumb:

:lol: i know,you want him all to yourself don't you:)
not sure about the food. he looks like hes put loads of weight on. its difficult knowing whats best, he's doing so well but yet he really ought to start eating more hay. you could cut it down a little at a time and see how he goes, keeping a check on his weight.

I'll give that a go. His poos are still not good. He still does quite a few whiffy ones. In fact he likes to leave them hidden for me so when i get up in the morning i stand barefoot in the ones ive missed cleaning up the night before :D Lucky me :lol:
Hopefully the hay will help him. Im wondering if maybe he has squishy poos as he finds it hard to to take them from his bum and eat them? The balancing on his back legs he doesnt really seem to do well. Even standing up on his hindlegs when im "training" him to reach some grass hes really wobbly.

I'll give that a go. His poos are still not good. He still does quite a few whiffy ones. In fact he likes to leave them hidden for me so when i get up in the morning i stand barefoot in the ones ive missed cleaning up the night before :D Lucky me :lol:
Hopefully the hay will help him. Im wondering if maybe he has squishy poos as he finds it hard to to take them from his bum and eat them? The balancing on his back legs he doesnt really seem to do well. Even standing up on his hindlegs when im "training" him to reach some grass hes really wobbly.

mmmm could be but probably more likely to be lack of hay. mop wouldn't or couldn't eat hay(he had all but one of his back teeth missing) and his poos were like that. fiberplex helped a lot. did you try any?

Yes i tried the fibreplex but to no avail. Saying that im not sure just how much he actually got of it. No matter how well i tried to disguise it he was very difficult to persuade to eat the stuff with it on it! I didnt want to squirt it into his mouth either as hes still learning to trust us.
Im sure once he's on hay it will help a lot! Anyway he'llhave to learn im not as soft as he thinks and he will have to eat more hay as the pellets will be less.
He loves the grass anyway. Hes like a mini mower

*sigh* I suppose I'll have to force myself to look at more photos of Elliot. :p;)

He's so beautiful. I love the first couple of photos of him in that big bed of hay. :love:

Back