• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Rosalea ... small single girlie bun ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0502may090036.jpg

This is Rosalea ....She was originaly a stray and came to us via another rescue .

At a guess we would say her age is around 2 years old . She is now spayed and was vaccinated in jan 2009.

We always ask for teeth checking during spaying and it was found that Rosalea had some small spurs on her teeth .. they were so small that they were not causing any probs and were probably caused by a bad diet especialy while she was roaming homeless with little food .
Hopefully they wont cause further problems as She is now on a good diet of science selective , veggies and lots of hay and grass .

Rosalea is timid with strangers .. .. She is happy to be stroked by those she trusts and isnt too bad to be picked up and handled ... Rosalea loves to be groomed with a brush .

2009_0502may090051.jpg

can you offer this poor girl an experienced home where she can have the company of a neutered male bunny ..

Last edited:
She was picked up roaming in Blackpool:(. While she was with me I did bond her with a male and she had to come back as the male was picking on her and she just sat their. I really think she would be an easy bond. Thank you once again Angie for helping me out with her.
It would be so funny if she ends up getting a home in Scotland as everytime you help me out the buns end up going up there and I help with the bunnyrun
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She was picked up roaming in Blackpool:(. While she was with me I did bond her with a male and she had to come back as the male was picking on her and she just sat their. I really think she would be an easy bond. Thank you once again Angie for helping me out with her.
It would be so funny if she ends up getting a home in Scotland as everytime you help me out the buns end up going up there and I help with the bunnyrun

:lol::lol: thats just what i was thinking.

Awww bless her she's gorgeous :love: Looks like she'd match Elliot perfectly ;):lol: Sssshhhhh don't tell Nicki I said that :shock::lol:

i cant happen again surely :lol:

We have reserved Rosalea today :D she is beautiful! :love: Subject to check and recovery from spay, she'll be coming to live up the road in Wakefield.

Thanks Angie and Tracey for all the time you spent showing us your gorgeous buns this morning :).

We are very excited about being her new mummy and daddy. It's been very quiet round here since we lost Bob and it will be lovely to have a bunny again, especially one as pretty as Rosie!

We've got this little girl home now. We've left her in peace for a bit to nosey round the dining room but we've seen her eating some hay and pottering. She seems to like sitting in the litter tray best at the moment! Will put some pics up in the next few days when she's settled in a bit :D

Hi, we've 'renamed' her Rosie and will be taking lots of pics, no fear of that! I'm dying to go in and she what she's up to. Have put some pellets in her bowl which she didn't look particularly interested in (although I recall you said this was sometimes the case Angie). I do have a query though - we've put newspaper and some shavings in the litter box and covered the whole lot with hay. How do you tell if she's been to the loo? With our bridge bunny Bob his hay was in a rack and he went directly on the shavings. Have I put too much hay in to be able to check?

Back