• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
001-29.jpg

003-39.jpg

004-33.jpg

005-35.jpg

007-28.jpg

:)

She is just sooooooooo beautiful :love::love::love: and having just seen a pic of Brian on another thread can I just add few more :love::love::love::love: for him too!:D

We can't have enough pictures of Sir Victor and Lady Lydia, two of the most beautiful RU bunnies.:love::love:

Her black stocking is great! I wonder how long it will be before her naughty b/f removes it.:roll: Are her hocks still sore?

Her black stocking is great! I wonder how long it will be before her naughty b/f removes it.:roll: Are her hocks still sore?

Yes :cry:

Sir Victor must like Lyds in black stockings cos he has not tried to get them of her........................YET !! :roll: :lol:

Where did you get the 'black stocking' from, or did you make it? I only ask, as I am having similar problems with one of our bunnies (surprisingly not the rex in the photo but the porker posing next to her).

Where did you get the 'black stocking' from, or did you make it? I only ask, as I am having similar problems with one of our bunnies (surprisingly not the rex in the photo but the porker posing next to her).

I bought them on Ebay !!
They are actually Horse Bandages but I cut them down to size and they work out so much cheaper than the 'normal' cohesive bandages :)

Back