• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Used 'Mr Buns'?

sonnet

Alpha Buck
After a major hunt on the internet for decent sized folding rabbit runs I've found some on 'Mr Buns' site.
Has anyone ordered a hutch or run from 'Mr Buns' & if so what is the quality like?

I was looking at these but put of by the wire: it looks like flimsy chicken wire so it wouldn't be fox proof which is a major concern for me. I once found a fox chewing at my first rabbit run which was chickenwire (in broad daylight) and it had managed to chew large 3 holes: In the morning I discovered it had also dug underneath shock:

I was looking at these but put of by the wire: it looks like flimsy chicken wire so it wouldn't be fox proof which is a major concern for me

Unfortunately you're right - I emailed him & he does indeed use chicken wire
so still searching for a decent run! *sigh

Mr Buns made my hutch to my specs and it's the sturdiest, best made hutch I've seen, but agree about the runs. I hadn't realised he used chicken wire on the run till it arrived:roll:. I'm sure if you asked him to use a stronger mesh he would do.

Mr Buns made my hutch to my specs and it's the sturdiest, best made hutch I've seen, but agree about the runs. I hadn't realised he used chicken wire on the run till it arrived:roll:. I'm sure if you asked him to use a stronger mesh he would do.

Yep he will :) Been in touch with him & for a bit extra money he will make the runs with weldmesh so I'm going with him for my run now :thumb:

My two hutches and runs are from Mr Buns. We went over there and chose the sort we wanted. He does use chicken wire on the runs but we paid extra for the welded mesh. We also told him our size requirement and he gave us quote. They are very sturdy and well made. My friend also has one of his too.

Back