• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today and angry

brenhaslam

Young Bun
well the boys didnt win at the ultimate pet show ..lilac refused to jump.....but the stage was packed and long and thin it was awful felt so much for her and the boys...she had jumped forages for this photgraphy earlier who i got annoyed with cos he thought she should go on and on any way long shot of it is the kids have refused to go back tomorrow to do the display as they feel it isnt far on lilac and the others plus we caught the press haviun a rite laughabout it so i told them what i thought and we walked out discusted that they could take the micky..the lads have decided they will now only do displays at schools etc and get people to listen to how rabbits should be treated the press today just wanted to treat them like show horses got so angry rant over

Good for them! and standing up for somebun with no voice!

But such a shame that they thought the buns could go on and on, they arn't everready bunnies, as we all know. Would they expect a human to do that!

Shame for your boys too, I bet they get so much enjoyment out of seeing their buns enjoying theirselves. Maybe stick to less media covered events.

I was there today and have to say I think what the boys decided, is completely the right decision. Well done!:D

These press people and photographers can be so wrapped up in getting that right 'action' shot, they lose sight of the fact that there is an animal to consider. Even more apparent when you look at how they have reacted, by laughing about it.:evil: I'm not surprised you are so cross.:(

I hope Lilac is settled again back at home and the boys are ok.:)

we got in an lilac zoomed round the garden flying all over and running up and tellin the others about her awful day she is now relaxing with a great big bunch of hay....forgot to say bubbles wouldnt even get off his big cushion today for nobody was funny

we got in an lilac zoomed round the garden flying all over and running up and tellin the others about her awful day she is now relaxing with a great big bunch of hay....forgot to say bubbles wouldnt even get off his big cushion today for nobody was funny

:lol::lol::lol:

Back