• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Morning!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
What a lovely morning to chuck the buns out in the garden so i can clean them out :lol::lol:
Well i did just that... and they were binkying and everything!!
I have to put them out otherwise they would get in the way :lol: and fuzzy and toffee are hardly out so it was the perfect time to get them outside in the lovely sun this morning!

02-05-09009.jpg

Can we pleaseeee go back in?
02-05-09011.jpg

02-05-09012.jpg

02-05-09029.jpg

02-05-09032.jpg

02-05-09040.jpg

Fuzzy's little fuzzy face :D
02-05-09045.jpg

Toffee thinking about going in....
02-05-09059.jpg

Coming out the other end... (right after this photo he binky'd!!)
02-05-09061.jpg

Well if you arent letting us in... ill sulk :lol:
02-05-09068.jpg

Had fun sitting with them this morning.. they kept coming up to see if i had anything interesting then running off everytime i reached out :lol::lol::love::love:

Beautiful buns!!! :love::love: They look like they're enjoying the sun so much (hehe look at that fuzzy little face)

I tried to kick mine out of the run into the garden this morning too but they just brought themselves into the house and have been inside all morning instead :roll: the good weather is wasted on them!

Thanks for the lovely comments.

aaawwww so cute! Do they live in an aviary behind them in the photos? looks fab

No they have a hutch inside the garage, if you see a little door that is a tunnel which leads into their hutch, the tunnel goes through the aviary:lol:

Here is a realllyyy old photo of the hutch :lol:
IMG_0837.jpg

Back