• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will he or wont he???

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Roll down the slide in his sleep :lol::lol:

Old Bruce was out for the count in the lovely sun the other day, but he seemed to be edging closer and closer to the edge

HPIM1881.jpg

HPIM1882.jpg

Do your buns have permanant access to the climbing frame? Its a fab idea, and i bet my Giants would love it. I wanted to get something for them to have fun with, and thatS great!!!!!

Do your buns have permanant access to the climbing frame? Its a fab idea, and i bet my Giants would love it. I wanted to get something for them to have fun with, and thatS great!!!!!

Yes they have permanent access to that and a little tikes turtle sand pit :lol::lol:

We did take the climbing frame out for around 8 months after Bruce dislocated his hip as we didn't want to risk him injuring himself again, even though he fell in his shed not on the frame.

We have had it for the bunnies around 5 years and all the buns that have used it have loved it :D

Yes they have permanent access to that and a little tikes turtle sand pit :lol::lol:

We did take the climbing frame out for around 8 months after Bruce dislocated his hip as we didn't want to risk him injuring himself again, even though he fell in his shed not on the frame.

We have had it for the bunnies around 5 years and all the buns that have used it have loved it :D

Thats great! Can i ask roughly how big is it?

Back