• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies have to be brave tomorrow.

:lol: Bless them. Im sure they will be ok :) My Lottie and George are due theirs, going to wait until after the bank holiday weekend as George normally gets a weepy eye from his Myxi booster :(

Let us know how you get on :) xXx

she was very ruff with the rabbits, she made them shiver and open there mouths when she was checking them over.
she injected on then when she was injecting the other one the needle broke and i splashed in the my mum's mouth and when we come out the vets she had a reaction too it and felt faint
and couldn't breath probably.
both rabbits have been sat at the back of the sofa and when we was there i was talking to them and she gave me a funny look.
x

she was very ruff with the rabbits, she made them shiver and open there mouths when she was checking them over.
she injected on then when she was injecting the other one the needle broke and i splashed in the my mum's mouth and when we come out the vets she had a reaction too it and felt faint
and couldn't breath probably.
both rabbits have been sat at the back of the sofa and when we was there i was talking to them and she gave me a funny look.
x

:shock::shock::shock:

Back