• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Bobbie small male housebunny

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0320march0027.jpg

Bobbie is praying that he gets a new home soon ...
He says its nice living with foster mummy Barbara but its not the same as having his own place ...

Bobby is scared that because he has had to have a dental on his back teeth that he will never find a new home :( :(

I have told him that they wernt realy bad ...and werwe only discovered when the vet checked them during neutering...so shouldnt be too much of a problem.... surely someone out there will think hes cute enough anyway :love:

2009_0320march0028.jpg

Bobbie is 2 yrs old and has not had to have a dental before ... Hes v friendly and has always been a housebunny ...

Bobbie is now neutered and fully vaccinated ..

Last edited:
Aaaaw! He's gorgeous. :love: He is bound to find a home soon, he's just so pretty. There is 1 very lucky lady bun out there somewhere :D

I want HIM :love::love::love:
If only my mum and dad would allow me to get another bunny i would have him :love::love: I wouldnt even care if he needed a dental again (ive got a dental bunny anyway) he is just so CUTE :love::love:

Awww!!
He is lovely!!
such a shame no one has taken him yet :(
Hope he finds a home sooooon.
:love::love::love:
how can someone resist that face :shock::love:

cOULD YOU IMAGINE HIM WITH LOLA AND LUCY!!!!:love::love::love:

As soon as I get back to work, I may have to pay you a call!!!:love::love:

He's a little stunner Angie. I'm sure his poorly teefs won't put a good mummy or daddy off. :D

Whats a dental? LOL Where in the country is this little angel??

A BUNS TEETH GROW CONTIUOUSLY...SOMETIMES DUE TO BAD DIET OR THE TEETH NOT BEING LINED UP PROPERLY ....THEY GET TOO LONG ...THE BUN THEN NEEDS AN OP TO BURR DOWN THE TEETH...RATHER LIKE SANDING DOWN THE ROUGH EDGES ..

ONCE DONE THEY CAN SOMETIMES NEED TO BE DONE AT REGULAR INTERVALS ...OTHERS CAN BE SORTED WITH A GOOD DIET AND LOTS OF HAY :)

Last edited:
Back