• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sora's losing her spot after stasis!

tigerangel

Warren Veteran
It seems that during her 24 hours in stasis, Sora suddenly lost most of the white spot on her head :shock: I thought I was seeing things due to lack of sleep but no, it's definitly a lot smaller! How am I gonna tell them apart if it disappears completely :lol::lol::lol: I bet Smudge groomed it away so they could be real 'twins'... :roll:

.....hope it comes back with her next moult :oops: if not I'll just get a bottle of TippEx and.....:twisted:

spot.jpg

That's very odd. I used to have a black bunny which had a paint strip down the back. It never disappeared though. :shock:

If I squint I can juuuuust about see a very subtle tide mark in the fur on her head which is much smaller and seems to be 'closing in' on the white bit in the second photo, so I'm hoping her new coat will grow through white in that spot again :wave:

It's weird though, in person you can't see any tide marks but the camera (and its flash) shows it all up! :lol:

Back