• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are spiders bad around bunnys ? x U/D- Link x

spiders eat flies.. thats why i like them but i couldnt touch one or go near one :lol::lol:
they shouldnt harm the bunns, just clear them out if they are bugging you.
:)

sorry i dont no the type of spiders which are bad or not..
have you looked it up on the internet to find out what spiders they are?
that could help you.. xx

They are probably house, garden or 'rabbit hutch' spiders. Completely harmless and eat flies that can kill rabbits! I know which i'd prefer to have around! I'm just intrigued after reading your other thread as to why so many people are saying 'think of the buns and move them for their sakes' when i always thought spiders were good to have around rabbits :?

They are probably house, garden or 'rabbit hutch' spiders. Completely harmless and eat flies that can kill rabbits! I know which i'd prefer to have around! I'm just intrigued after reading your other thread as to why so many people are saying 'think of the buns and move them for their sakes' when i always thought spiders were good to have around rabbits :?

Some are i think im going on goodle imges x

Oh yes I know that one - it's the lesser spotted sabre tooth spider - your best defence against it is a pair of gloves, a dustpan and brush and a carrier bag. Wearing the gloves use the brush to sweep away the spiders in to the dustpan and tip them in to the carrier bag, tie the top and put in the dustbin. Remove gloves and wash hands to be on the safe side.:)

Oh yes I know that one - it's the lesser spotted sabre tooth spider - your best defence against it is a pair of gloves, a dustpan and brush and a carrier bag. Wearing the gloves use the brush to sweep away the spiders in to the dustpan and tip them in to the carrier bag, tie the top and put in the dustbin. Remove gloves and wash hands to be on the safe side.:)

Orrrr...... Put them in the dustpan and release them somewhere else so they don't suffocate/starve to death in the bag or get crushed by the bin lorry :roll:

I've seen a few rabbit hutches that slugs have got in. A customer has one of those dual level PAH ones that has short legs but the slugs still get in. Don't ask me how. I've seen them sprawled over the food bowl. :shock:

Often wondered if worms or slugs ever get in sheds that have a cat flap entrance and what the consequence would be?

Off for my tea now - laters. ;) :lol:

Back