• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive Bunny Napped Mai's Bailey & Pebble!

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

Its true - I have pinched the loved-up couple!!

However, it is only for the bank holiday weekend and Im sure she will be back for them on Tuesday. Do you think I could sell house and move before then?!! ;);)

:lol: she told you had them, she was all worried about them, but told her their in safe hands. their so cute together. :love:

She was terrible about leaving them but I promised her a daily digest of how they are and told her to enjoy her weekend away! :)

:shock:
You havent moved have you. Noooooooo!

I really wanna come with mum to pick them up... but shes picking them up after work so ill be in school. I warn you. You want see her trying to catch them, or anything. lol.

Thank you for the texts, got me through the weekend! They wont want to come home bless em!! :lol:

Were they (mainly Pebble) good Bunny/ies? Are Serens (sp? :oops: sorry if its wrong, i cant spell to save my life) fingers ok? I was so worried Pebble would eat them. :oops:

Its so nice to be home! Cant wait to cuddle the bunnies though. :lol: At least i have the ham home though! :lol:

Back