• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New girly rat (update we have a baby Pic added)new pics

sazzy

Warren Veteran
I took this girl on from a breeder who no longer wanted to use her for breeding as they want to consentrate on siemese :evil:

Lspacehopper went and collected her for me earlier today and she said the place was terrible :shock::evil:

Here's some pics

Here's some pics

1stmay09028.jpg

1stmay09077.jpg

1stmay09078.jpg

1stmay09079.jpg

1stmay09080.jpg

Not sure what to name her but was thinking grace :?

Last edited:
Hi :wave:.....just trying to call the RSPCA now but they're not accepting calls for some reason?

She's a little sweetheart and I think Grace suits her :) x

She's a stunner Sally, and looks so relaxed with you:D
I'm surprised Laura didn't rat-nap her:lol:

The only cage I have with females contains my evil rat Sue (sorry for the name lol). Sue picks on other rats so I wouldn't be able to put another rat in there with her, especially as she might be pregnant....otherwise I would have lol ;)

The only cage I have with females contains my evil rat Sue (sorry for the name lol). Sue picks on other rats so I wouldn't be able to put another rat in there with her, especially as she might be pregnant....otherwise I would have lol ;)

Did she get her name before or after you met me:lol::lol::lol:

Yep just the one i didn't think she would give birth yet as she wasn't very big but when i went to bed last night she wasn't out which is strange so had a look and there was a baby checked this morning and there's still 1 :D

Back