• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another new day...

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Hello everyone :wave:

Just felt like posting and letting you know what I've been doing and stuff.

Many of you know I lost my special angel Gabriel on Wednesday. Although that is still very raw I have done a few things that have helped...

Last night I went to P@H and I bought some pressies for Daisy, I bought a new tube run, some hay tablet things (big circles of compressed hay - very messy but fun for her!) some dried corn cobs and a willow baskt that I'm going to fill with hay. She is still a bit bewildered but at least I have some new things to give her each day - she had her run and a hay tablet last night and bless her, I could hear her running through the tunnel in the night :love:

I then went to Tesco and bought 5 ( i know :oops:) bunches of flowers - tulips, roses, carnations, gerberas, chrysanhemums... I have now filled my house with beautiful things as a tribute to my boy. I have a vase in the kitchen, one in my living room, one in my bedroom and a huge big one on my landing - all mixed bouquets.

Its just helped to do something and flowers seemed a fitting tribute and have also brightened my home :)

My two nutty outdoor bunnies are well and as mad as usual - their antics round the garden even managed to make me laugh - I look at Daisy, Nushka and Bungle and have decided no matter how much it hurts having lost my angel - I wouldn't change a thing - Its all worth it:love:

I hope this sunny day brings a little happiness into all of our lives xx

Back