• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns with attitude!

willowholly

Mama Doe
B went for her second mite injection last night & Dill went along for the ride.B's looking better,no scabs just flakey skin & Dill still has no signs of anything so was not treated this time.They have given me some Spot On to treat her with next week & I may give Dill another dose to be safe even though they said he was ok.
When she had finished looking at Dill he stamped loudly & ran in his carrier in a huff.After looking at B she also stamped loudly & dug like mad back in her carrier!Vet laughed & said they had attitude cos they were spoilt!!!!:lol:
Dill is really coming out of himself,last week at vets he sat in carrier so quietly that I almost forgot he was there this week he is like a naughty school boy-I know which way i'd rather he be-I like fiesty buns.As for B,she always stamps when she goes back in the carrier at vets[doesn't normally dig but I guess thats to do with the time of year]there is only one time she didn't stamp and that was when she was really poorly in Feb.If she doesn't do her trade mark stamp at the vets I know there is something seriously not right.
So bring on these buns with attitude I say,who'd want them any other way!:D

:lol::lol: rascals. yes ted has a serioous attitude prob, she's a serious grump but she makes me laugh all the time.

Totally agree - if my buns don't try to make a flying leap for mine or someone else's shoulder then they're not right!:roll::lol::lol:

Back