• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pick a bun

pick

• Total voters

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Starlights Rabbit Rescue is going to have a stall at Redbridge Green Fair in May, we have decided to select 5 of the current rescue buns to feature on keyrings to be sold on the day, however need help selecting the 5 :p

Merry
ZZZed085.jpg

Eeyore
malebuns006.jpg

Blossom
honnnewbuns002.jpg

Dinky
malebuns001.jpg

Hyzenthlay
bunnnnns013.jpg

Percy
malebuns005.jpg

Treasure
honnnewbuns004.jpg

Lazarus
dumpedbuns010.jpg

Muffin and Crumpet
muffincrumpetchristmas006.jpg

Toby
marchbuns017.jpg

Alex
malebuns011.jpg

Sparrow
honnnewbuns009.jpg

Honey
marchbuns007.jpg

Jasper
honnnewbuns012.jpg

Bobbi
piccccies013.jpg

Rupert
honnnewbuns014.jpg

Bentley and Porsche
DSCF0020.jpg

Bumble
marchbuns014.jpg

Pooh Bear
bun001.jpg

Charlie Chaplin
NEW013.jpg

Wesley
DSC00102.jpg

Benji
DSC00087.jpg

ETA: Forgot Bramble, anyone who wants to pick her, just type Bramble in a reply

IT's multiple choice, so pick a few if you can not just pick one, but no more than 5.

Last edited:
Oooops, I shouldn't do polls early in the morning. I've somehow managed to vote 6 times; I could have sworn I counted 5 ticks. :oops::oops: Sowwy.

Right.. Sory But..
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:love::love::love::love::love:,

Bunny napping in progress:oops:

My gosh - i think im in love :oops: Toby is absolutely stunning!! :love::love::love:

I would defiantely be interested in buying a keyring... or 2 :lol: Hope you sell them on here aswell as your stall :D xXx

Are you going to use the photos that you put up in this thread, or are you going to take new photos for the keyrings? It's just that some of them are out of focus, but I would still vote for the bunny, if you had a better photo.

Are you going to use the photos that you put up in this thread, or are you going to take new photos for the keyrings? It's just that some of them are out of focus, but I would still vote for the bunny, if you had a better photo.

I am taking better pics :)

I have some lovely pics of Dinky :love: :love: :love: but I don't want to post them in case someone else wants him :lol: :lol:

I keep showing him pictures, might see if he'll agree to us "fostering" him for a couple of weeks and he is very scared and timid at the moment

Sneaky..you just know he'll grow attached with all the handling he'll have to do to help him become less timid!!

Oh you around Sun? I'm taking mum back so could pop in and see you?

Back