• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Nottingham to Essex.

As some of you may of followed the thread - we need a Belgian Hare to go from Nottingham's Kirkby Pet Welfare to Essex Starlights some time soon.

...............bunny nappers need not apply!.:lol::lol:

That'd be great. Do you know Celia? I can't get involved with any part of the journey now as I had intended as we have a myxi bunny that I am treating. I can't risk going over to Celias and spreading this disgusting disease.:cry:

I have been before to look round when we were looking for a female for Strawbs so have met her.

I can only do weekends as I work full time.

I travel from Notts to Cambridgeshire most weekends so could do that bit if someone can do Cambs to Essex :)

It would be very tempting!!!!!

Looking at a map (which im not great at) I could do from Celias down the M1 to the Leicester Forest East services if that would help?

I am booked up Sat 9th but could do Sunday 10th in the morning? Unless you want it earlier than that? In which case I can do this Saturday afternoon or Monday?

Can I hijack this thread as our April will need to go down to Tinsels in about a week..so perhaps we could work the two together?:?

Can I hijack this thread as our April will need to go down to Tinsels in about a week..so perhaps we could work the two together?:?

That could work! I live in Southwell so could go over to Kirkby and then come through Notts to collect April if she is there. If he is in Leicester I could drop the Hare off at yours and then who-ever does the second leg could take them both.

Rachel...if it would be easer for you to go A1 rather than M1 I could pick up from Kirkby and Jill's and meet you somewhere close to A1 (Grantham/Newark/etc)?????

Don't suppose Tinsel has another trip to Oxford planned? We could do a repeat of Tigger & Lindt's journey....

Yeh that would be great! Newark is just down the road so that would be good.

I've met up at Newark Pets at Home carpark on a previous bunny run...so would that be a suitable place?

Rachel...how far down the A1 could you go? Would you be able to meet up with Bex Dave and Robbie in Cambridgeshire?

Weekends are best for me, but could possibly do certain weekday evenings at a push. Celia is usually at home, but we'll have to arrange it for a time when Jill is going to be around too.

Back