• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want to look after my pets ....

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
While i go on holiday:lol: Ive not booked the holiday yet but never realised how expensive boarding is!!!!!

How about asking at your local vets if any of the nurses would be interested in coming round to feed them to earn a bit of spending money?

Or take them all with you :)

How about asking at your local vets if any of the nurses would be interested in coming round to feed them to earn a bit of spending money?

Or take them all with you :)

My friend will look after 2 bunnies my other friend is looking after the two boy pigs So boarding is for 5 piggies and 4 rabbits but i cant afford £250:shock:
No way we would have room in the car for them all,My friend looked after them last year so i was lucky,but shes due to have her second baby soon so she wont have time

Ah right. Do all the bunnies live together? If they are outside its gonna be hard to move their hutch so you will need someone really local.

ive just had a GREAT idea.... ill take the dogs (forever) and you can then travel with the buns.... no cost at all that way :p

When do you go? We have a spare hutch, it's only 4ft so we could take a couple of piggies if you'd like? As long as its before 20th June as i move to manchester then and it a bit far. If you can get them to Notts I could help :)

£250 is good for that many animals! I only board 2 bunnies, thats for 5 days and its £105 :? My mum looks after my other 2 bunnies as i cant afford for all 4 of them to go :lol:

if i were closer id help out but think im a tad too far xXx

I think getting some one to come to your house is deffo the better thing to do! I usually have a pet sitter. Last time I could not find one but i did find spaces for all my pets. It took a whole day to drop them all off and another whole day to pick em all up again tho!!!!:shock:

Back