• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Treats

maymie

Young Bun
Hi All!

It was payday today and I was looking to buy my buns some new types of hay and some treats and maybe even a toy or two...

Ive been looking at the hay experts website but was wondering if there is another good website out there? Also if anyone could reccomend some nice hay and treats?

Thanks in advance!

Amy :D

SimplyK9 has a lot of rabbit stuff, a lot of toys/treats seem to be out of stock at the mo though.
I've stopped buying things like the treat sticks and try to get healthier stuff like dried dandelions and herbal mix from the Naturals range. Got some Burns Green Oat Hay and Alfalfa King Timothy last week, both look yummy to me and have been gobbled up! :lol:

My two love the hay cookies so I was thinking of trying the hay cakes from Hay Experts but not sure - dont want to spend a lot of money there if they aren't going to like anything! Fussy buns! :roll:

My Daisy is a spoilt bunny and gets a treat a day :oops:

She loves fenugreek crunchies, carrot crunchy crackers (I think they're called) and the dried carrot pieces from hay experts. She also gets a small handful of plantain with her treat hays - vita verde with peppermint, burn's green oat hay and alfalfa king oat, wheat and barley hay, all from HE.

Plus, her favourite thing is the willow balls filled with meadow flowers and hay: https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toys+%2526+Fun+Things.6/Weave-a-Ball.292.html

Well I have odered loads of stuff from the hay experts:
  • Hay Cakes (Meadow Hay)
  • The Selection Pack of Hay
  • 2 Willow Baskets
  • Compressed Hay Bales (Pack of 16)
  • Willow Balls
  • Pine Cones
  • Dandelions (Spelling?)
  • Papaya Tablets (Nibbler is having some fur problems)

Hope they like it all!!!

Well I have odered loads of stuff from the hay experts:
  • Hay Cakes (Meadow Hay)
  • The Selection Pack of Hay
  • 2 Willow Baskets
  • Compressed Hay Bales (Pack of 16)
  • Willow Balls
  • Pine Cones
  • Dandelions (Spelling?)
  • Papaya Tablets (Nibbler is having some fur problems)

Hope they like it all!!!

my pair are packing thier suitcases to come live with you :D

:lol: I love my bunnies a little too much
(according to my boyfriend..:roll:..)

I just wanted to treat them, I feel guilty as I have been snowed under with college work the last week and havent been spending as much time with then as I used to - I dont think that they have even noticed they are probably glad that they are getting peace and not being constantly fussed over! :lol:

Back