• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of my vid? Riding Winston :)

Can't look at youtube at work so I'll have to come and check this thread tomorrow... (but just so you know I'm not ignoring you...)

Hannah

Excellent footage and I concur about the shadows on the ground...cool!! :)

I love the choice of music and I don't know why but the song always invokes a powerful teary reaction from me for some reason!

Excellent footage and I concur about the shadows on the ground...cool!! :)

I love the choice of music and I don't know why but the song always invokes a powerful teary reaction from me for some reason!

yeh i know what you mean, i chose it because it kind of gives me that feeling of when im out on winston, with everything ive been through the last few years, he's my stress release, theres just this huge sense of freedom when your out in the middle of the forest, just me and him, he's a little star.

yeh i know what you mean, i chose it because it kind of gives me that feeling of when im out on winston, with everything ive been through the last few years, he's my stress release, theres just this huge sense of freedom when your out in the middle of the forest, just me and him, he's a little star.

I can imagine the feeling it must give you. He is an absolutely stunning horse. Fantastic! :) x

As promised I've watched the video now, Winston looks lovely as does where you were riding...

So is Winston your hores? Must be lovely, I have to surfice with riding once a week (well perhaps twice sometimes).

Hannah

As promised I've watched the video now, Winston looks lovely as does where you were riding...

So is Winston your hores? Must be lovely, I have to surfice with riding once a week (well perhaps twice sometimes).

Hannah

No unfortunately not, he's owned by a lovely lady in Burley, she rescued him really, he was in a terrible state and very thin as a younster. I ride him for her, take him jumping etc. We have 2 ride and drive welsh cobs at home now, we used to have 7!! But due to mums ill health and me working so much it wasnt fair on them to keep them all.

My dad and brother are farriers and mum used to own a saddlery shop so have always been horsey!

This is our welsh stallion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNzyhTBv4Ms and we have his uncle tommy, he's an ex-FEI champion and is now 23!

Where do you ride?

Where do you ride?

Aw... she's lovely - huge trot though, typical for a Welsh though :D

I ride at Wellington riding, right the other side of Hampshire, wish I could ride more though, have been looking at horse shares but even these are exensive and scary if it's a stranger!

Hannah

Last edited:
Back