• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies never cease to amaze me!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I've has Autumn since Oct last year, and she used to shake when she is picked up, but over the past few months she has stopped, and now likes nothing more than a cuddle and nose rub. Anyways, I was witht hem yesterday and they were on the upper level, and we were just having a chat, kiss and nose rub, as we do when she started licking my forehead. Now Ive been telling Charlie that I am upset that he is not my licky bunny anymore, only for her to start. I think bunnies understnad what we are saying!

I recently bought the big covered pens from zoo plus, which means each set of buns can have grass time att he same time. But I also though that two large ones would do the circumfrence of the grassed area, cutting off their hidy holes under the hutches. Anyway my theory works and the bunnies had BIG grass time. Charlei and Autumn were uneventful. But....

Granite had his first BInky with me! wohoo! then couldn't stop, he just loved all the space!

Granite is always easy to get in, he does anything for a bit of veg!

But Sophie is a different matter!, I was chasing her round the garden, with her doing Binkys as she goes, such a cheeky girly! Managed to get her into her travel box in the end! So training does pay off

Sorry for gushing, but you guys are the only ones who understand!

Back